Colorado’s Great Places to Eat – when you have the munchies.
Here we have Colorado’s great places to eat in my opinion for all of you stoners to hit when you have the terrible munchies and need to satisfy your desire. Please read and enjoy. Links to all places are also included.
1. Pete’s Kitchen – For munchies at any hour of the day there is the great place of Pete’s Kitchen. A place where so many have walked through the doors. From musicians to actors and actresses. Enjoy the photos on the wall and the atmosphere.
2. Sexy Pizza – Not only is the pizza good, this place has a very chill vibe and cool people hanging out. No need to feel paranoid here.
3. D Bar – Having a sweet tooth and willing to spend a little extra money, then this awesome place is a must stop for you. D Bar Denver is where the deserts are worth the price.
4. The Breakfast King – This is a place where you won’t only satisfy your cravings but people watching is a trip. Pun Intended. Bring your appetite as the portions are nice size.
5. Chubby’s – Craving some spice with your munchies. Original Chubby’s where you can order chili mild, medium and hot. Feeling bold give the hot green chili a try and enjoy the true taste of Colorado hatch chilies.
This has been a short list of places to eat in Denver when visiting. As a last thought. Denver is becoming a major player in the food industry, so if you are feeling adventurous; pick a hole in the wall or do a Google search for new restaurants in Colorado. I am a native and have still been finding great new places everyday.
– Safe Travels
Thank you for reading about Colorado’s Great Places to Eat .
Ps. If you still feel on the fence about Denver’s food scene. Come on man don’t bogart the bowl and be presently surprised at what Colorado has to offer.
– Nerdy Marijuana Girl